The phoolwool.com Guarantee, At Phoolwool.com we are committed to exceptional service and products. If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with your gift or its delivery, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our network of florists uses only the freshest flowers available for their hand-made bouquets to ensure that you can send flowers with confidence. And since every arrangement is personally delivered, we offer same-day delivery on most orders.
What should I know about my order?
- Order Changes and Cancellations Phoolwool.com is unable to cancel or change orders already in process at the florist, en route or delivered. Same-day orders are processed immediately, and usually cannot be changed. If you are calling about an order that is scheduled to be delivered today, call +91 8000 143 243. For other changes, email customer service.
- No change in instructions can be entertained before 2 working hours of the date of delivery and acknowledged by our Customer support team (domestic).
- No change requests will be entertained for any international order 48 hours before the order unless confirmed by our Customer Service team on email (international deliveries).
- We are unable to cancel any order unless informed 24 hours (domestic) / 48 hours (international) prior to the delivery date.
- Problems with an Order
At Phoolwool.com, we make every effort to ensure that you receive excellent service. If, at any time, you experience problems with an order, please let us know. Please note; we are unable to entertain any complaint for perishable products like fresh flowers, cake etc. after 48 hours from the time of delivery.
Shipping & Delivery Policy
Every Phoolwool.com gift bouquet is personally hand-delivered by an industry professional, and we make every effort to deliver your order as quickly as possible.
Most of our products can be delivered the same day. To assure same-day delivery, orders must be received before 1:30 pm, Monday - Sunday, IST. Orders received after that time may be delivered the following day. Proof of delivery will be provided in case of any dispute in delivery. Regretfully, we are unable to guarantee time of delivery to rural route addresses, hotels, hospitals, military bases or cemeteries. To request a specific delivery time, please type it into the Special Instructions field during checkout. We will do our best to accommodate your preferences. Before major holidays, we recommend that you place your orders at least five days in advance. Phoolwool.com, in conjunction with our service providers, will attempt to deliver a product on the requested delivery day. You acknowledge that requested delivery dates are non-binding estimates only and that you have no claim against us for any delays or early deliveries. We reserve the right to make deliveries in installments, which shall not relieve you from your obligation to accept and pay for remaining deliveries. Our service providers do not telephone prior to delivering packages, and we cannot guarantee the time of delivery. All products are deemed accepted upon our delivery of the product to you or your designated recipient's address. Phoolwool.com is not responsible and does not guarantee refund for cases where:
- Flowers, plants, fruits, sweets, gift products and preserved items delivered to incorrect addresses supplied by the sender.
- Unsuccessful deliveries arising from the recipient not being present at time of delivery at the address supplied by the sender.
- Decreased product quality due to an incorrect delivery address supplied by the sender, or a re-route requested by the sender.
- Product quality problems caused by improper handling by the recipient.
A) Delivery to Hospitals Policy
The florists in our Phoolwool.com network are experienced at making deliveries to hospitals. When placing your order, please be sure to include the hospital name and telephone number, the name of the recipient and room number or ward of the recipient. Phoolwool.com will send your gift bouquet in accordance with facility procedures, as most hospitals do not allow florists to personally deliver to individual rooms. Please note that many ICU patients are not permitted to receive flowers. Please check with the hospital before placing your order.
B) Delivery to Hotels Policy
The florists in our Phoolwool.com network are experienced at making deliveries to hotels however please be aware to make the following information available
- Hotel Name.
- Full address of the hotel.
- Room No.
- Telephone number of the hotel.
- Name of Tour Company, if applicable
If the recipient has not checked in at the hotel on the delivery date, the order will be left at the reception & the order will be assumed as executed. If the person has checked out of the hotel by delivery date, the order will be assumed as executed & no refund will be made in such cases.
C) Delivery to Wedding Halls/ Marriages Policy
For delivery of flower bouquet / gift items to Wedding Ceremonies/ Marriage Halls, we may not be able to assure the delivery to the bride and/or bride-groom. However, we shall ensure that the delivery is made to one of the responsible member of host. Also, if possible we shall provide you with the name of the recipient through our order confirmation mail.
D) Delivery to Hostels/PG/Cantonment/Enclosed Premises
The florists in our Phoolwool.com network are experienced at making deliveries to hotels however please be aware to make the following information available
- Hostel Name.
- Full address of the hostel.
- Room No.
- Telephone number of the hostel.
- Name of Recipient and Sender
The recipient needs to either come to the gate of the premises to collect the delivery or send someone on his behalf after coordinating with the vendor. The order can be handed over to security/any other responsible person or the order will be left at the reception & the order will be assumed as executed
E) Recipient Not Home Policy
If you have specific instructions for the delivery of your gift bouquet, please note them in the Special Delivery Instructions field during checkout. In all other cases, if the recipient is not at home when the neighborhood florist attempts a delivery, they will either:
- Call the recipient to schedule an appropriate delivery time.
- Leave a note on the recipients door asking them to contact the florist to schedule a delivery time
- Leave the arrangement in a covered, secure area of the home (porch, garage, or other entrance).
- Leave the gift bouquet with a neighbor and place a message on the recipients door with this information
Occasionally, substitutions of flowers or containers are necessary due to temporary, regional availability issues. If this is the case with the flower bouquet / gift you have selected, our experienced florists will ensure that the style, theme and color scheme of your arrangement is preserved and will only substitute items of equal or higher value. We however reserve the right to substitute the flowers (Including specified color) / other products with equal or higher value in case of non availability of the desired product.
- Phoolwool.com uses the industry’s leading security technology to ensure that your order will be safe and secure.
- For your convenience, Phoolwool.com accepts Visa, MasterCard, Diners Club, American Express, SBI Debit Card and PayPal.
We encourage you to place your order online for the fastest possible service, but if you prefer, please feel free to call in your order. You can reach us at +91 8000 143 243, 24 x 7 Supports
Shortly after you place an order, you will receive an Order Confirmation e-mail. Please put this in a safe place, as it will include all the details of your order, including an order number, in the event you need to contact us..
What you should know about Fresh Flower/ Same Day deliveries (Express Delivery)?
- Time of Delivery
Phoolwool.com is unable to commit any fixed time for delivery as mentioned in Special Instructions or otherwise. All deliveries will be made between 9 am to 9 pm on the given date.
- Same Day Delivery
Order received till 2pm will be delivered till 9pm and order received till 5pm will be delivered till 11pm.
- Redirection Policy
The delivery will NOT be redirected/ redelivered to any other address in any circumstance.
Service Level Agreements
- The product will be delivered only in the cities mentioned in the List of Serviceable Cities.
- The delivery might be scheduled through a Non-Phoolwool.com outlet in event of some urgency or non-availability of particular product/phoolwool.com Outlet in delivery location.
- Phoolwool.com will be able to attempt delivery of your gifts only ONCE. In the event the delivery is not executed during the attempt, the customer shall still be charged for the order and no re delivery will be possible. We will consider the order executed in the below cases :
1) Wrong shipping/delivery address.
2)Recipient not available.
3) Premises locked
4)Wrong landline/Mobile number or Extension number which may render us unable to
5)Recipient refusing to accept the delivery
6)Delivered the product at the Gate/ Reception/ Neighbor reach the recipient for the delivery
We try our best to make sure your flower bouquet / gifts are delivered however, we will not be liable for the cases mentioned above
- Please note that Flowers, Cakes and other perishable products are sourced locally at the delivery location & will be hand delivered.
- We do not deliver on National Holidays and emergencies.
- The image displayed on the site in indicative in nature. Actual product may vary in shape or design as per the availability. Please read our substitution policy for more details.
- In case of floods/ Heavy Rains/ National Bandh we reserve the right to reschedule the delivery for another date.
- In case the product is not delivered due to any of the above reasons, the update will be available in the website and the same can be collected from the delivering outlet same day in the same city , details of which is available with our customer support numbers.
- Delivery of alcohol/wine is subject to local laws
Delivery of Branded Items
For non-perishable commodities, respective brand owners will be responsible for the quality of product. Delivery of certain branded items may not be possible/delayed under certain uncontrollable circumstances such as product is not available in the market or discontinued by the manufacturer. In such cases, similar product, nearest to the description shall be delivered. In such cases a written communication will be sent to the customer on email for a confirmation for the same. However, if there is no response from the customer within 24 hrs. it shall be assumed that s/he has agreed to the delivery of the alternate product
Request for cancellation of confirmed order can be made up to 1 day prior to the delivery date. You can send cancellation request at firstname.lastname@example.org
What you must know about Mid-night deliveries
Mid night delivery is a privilege we extend to our customers at a cost. The delivery will be made between 11.30 pm to 12.30 am on mentioned/requested delivery date. We deliver on Sundays also however; all disclaimers mentioned above are also applicable for mid-night deliveries. We currently offer this service only in INDIA.While placing an order for a midnight delivery on the website, the date that should be chosen should be the one before the occasion date. The above product will be delivered only in the cities mentioned in the serviceable city list. We will attempt delivery of the items ONCE. In case the delivery is not executed during the attempt, the customer shall still be charged for the order and no redelivery will be possible. We will consider the order executed in the below cases:
- Delivery not done due to wrong address.
- Recipient not available.
- Premises locked.
- Wrong phone or Cell or Extension number/ not working/ no reply or not connecting/ reachable and delivery is not done.
- Recipient refused the products.
- Delivered the product at the Gate/ Reception/ Neighbor.
Please note that Flowers, Cakes and other perishable products are sourced locally at the delivery location & will be hand delivered
- In order to check the status of an order, customer can call the customer support number.
- If the order is supposed to surprise the recipient and the receiver should not be called before the delivery, the customer needs to call the customer service to specify the same in advance.
- In case of non availability of the ordered products, we will first try contacting the customer to inform of the same and offer alternate suggestions. In a failed attempt to get through the sender, we reserve the right to substitute the flowers (Including specified color) / other products with equal or higher value.
- No Alcohol orders can be taken for Gujarat.
What you should know about Fixed Time Deliveries
All standard disclaimers mentioned above are also applicable for fixed time deliveries
1. This cannot be offered for courier products
2. We cannot commit sharp/exact time for delivery.
3. Order will be delivered +15 or -15 mins as per selected time.
4. We required minimum 6 hours gap between the order placing time and delivery time
Other Important Policies
Pricing Policy All prices listed on the Sites are subject to change. In the event a product (including, but not limited to, flowers, plants, floral arrangements, fruits, sweets, and other gift products) is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing or product information received from our suppliers, we shall have the right, prior to the acceptance of your order pursuant to our Order Acceptance Policy described below, to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, we shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge. Please note that the colors of items and products may depend on your monitor and may not be correctly displayed. The availability of products and other items on each of the Sites may change at any time, without notice.
Order Acceptance Policy
Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. We reserve the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. We reserve the right at any time after receipt of your order, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item. We may require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. Your order is not accepted until we send you shipping information for the order (or the accepted portion thereof). Notwithstanding the foregoing, you agree that, if we cancel all or a portion of your order or if we provide you less than the quantity you ordered, your sole and exclusive remedy is either (a) we will issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount charged for the cancelled portion or the quantity not provided (if your credit card has already been charged for the order) or (b) we will not charge your credit card for the cancelled portion of the order or the quantity not provided. Payment Terms For each product or service you order on any of the Sites, you agree to pay the price applicable for the product or service (including any sales taxes, surcharges and any delivery fees for the delivery service you select) as of the time you submitted the order. Order delivery is totally subject to the payment credited in Phoolwool.com bank A/c. unless payment is received by us, the order will not be processed. Customer can place the order by two methods
Online & Offline (Call Center)
Online: - Customer can place order on our website and make the payment through below mentioned modes of online payment By PayuMoney and PayPal
Debit Cards: - All Visa, Master, Maestro and Amex Cards through PayuMoney
Credit Cards: - All Visa, Master, Maestro and Amex Cards through PayuMoney
Net Banking: - Customer can transfer the funds to Phoolwool account through net banking. Here are the lists of banks which Phoolwool.com accepts for net banking through PayuMoney.
- Kotak Mahindra Bank AXIS Bank Net Banking.
- Bank of India Bank of Maharashtra.
- Canara Bank Central Bank Of India.
- Citibank Net banking Corporation Bank.
- City Union Bank Development Credit Bank.
- Dhanlaxmi Bank Deutsche Bank.
- Federal Bank HDFC Bank.
- ICICI Net banking Industrial Development Bank of India.
- Indian Bank IndusInd Bank.
- Indian Overseas Bank Jammu and Kashmir Bank.
- Karnataka Bank Karur Vysya Bank.
- State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur State Bank of Hyderabad.
- State Bank of India State Bank of Mysore.
- State Bank of Patiala State Bank of Travancore.
- South Indian Bank Union Bank of India.
- United Bank Of India Vijaya Bank.
- Yes Bank
OFFLINE (Call Center)
When customer places order over the phone. At times customer places an website however payment gets stuck in gateway and payment may not go through. In such might get a call from our specialist support unit to assist them in placing the
Cash Collection: - This facility is available currently only in
Cash Bank Deposit- Customer can visit the branch directly to deposit the payment or can transfer the through net banking. And provide us the transaction slip with all
Bank Name ICICI Bank
Beneficiary Name: PHOOLWOOL AGRI E-TRADE
Account No: 000305017406
IFSC Code: ICIC0000003
MICR Code: 390229002
co Type Current Account
Branch: Landmark, Baroda
PAN No. AAHCP9594Q
Refund Policy: Refund could be processed if it is agreed upon and communicated in writing to the customer.
Types of Refund
Online Refund is credited directly through the mode from which customer has paid the money within 5 to 7 working days.
Offline Refund is credited once customer shares the bank details post which it takes 5-7 working days.